Monday, March 17, 2008

Not So...Happy Easter!



Here is Jillian's second encounter with The Easter Bunny. It went about as well as I thought it would! She instantly grew tense with fear when we approached the EB's "house" at the mall! She had a death grip on my clothes and was practically ripping my shirt off as I forced her to sit in his lap for all of 45 seconds while this lovely picture was snapped! I do love a "crying baby with the Easter Bunny/Santa Clause" picture! They are just so funny! As soon as I picked her up, she is waving Bye to the EB and saying thank you to him! She really does love him...she just doesn't want to be too close!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, Easter bunnies these days are so trendy...pink highlights?! Thats very emo of him.

Mindy said...

hahahaha-well look at him right?? he IS scary looking!!! I think we would be scared too if we were only 2 feet tall. But I must say this pic made me laugh out loud, sorry Jilli!

Mittig family said...

What a funny picture! I like that Easter Bunny-which mall?

Brittney said...

Ha...I didn't even notice the pink highlights...so trendy that Easter Bunny is!

Summer...I got this done at Vista Ridge...the Ghetto Mall. I was just trying to get it done to get it done...so this was the best she got. Do you know of a better bunny? Maybe next year...

Amanda's News said...

Easter bunnies can be scary:)
I love all the matching outfits! Wow only a few more weeks to go....that is so exciting! We will be praying for you guys!