Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Granny


Granny and Jillian at 5 months old

Jillian's Great-Granny and Seth's Granny just got some bad news that she has cancer. We are all very sad to hear this news since Granny is about the most loving and caring lady I have ever met. Seth has always been extremely close with Granny and this news has really hit him hard. Granny LOVES her kids, grandkids, and great grandbaby with all of her heart...I think they are her whole life and she tells us that she thinks about Jillian all day long. She ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS has gifts for everyone every time she sees them...even my sister's girls that she isn't technically related to. Anyway, I just wanted to post a little something about Granny and ask that you keep her in your prayers. We want Granny to be strong and in NO pain at all!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm praying hard for Granny and also for Seth...I know how important she is to him and his whole family. Let me know if I can do anything, I love you guys!
xoxox

Kimberly said...

Sweet picture of Jillian and her granny! We will be pray'n for her!