Friday, March 14, 2008

Matching Outfits

Ever since I found out that Baby 2 is a girl, I have been crazy about matching outfits. I remember growing up and my mom making Summer and I dress alike and I am sure that I HATED it. I KNOW Summer hated wearing matching splatter-painted t-shirts at Disney World when she was in the 8th grade...but I will let her blog about that memory! Anyway, here on the other side of things...I can see why mothers can go nuts! It is so much fun to match little girl clothes! I have really tried to restrain myself in buying things...so I have only bought a few. Instead, I have decided to make a bunch of onesies. I have not learned to sew yet, but I really want to. So instead, I did things the easy way and ironed on things and used fabric glue! It is so much fun and so much cheaper than buying a ton of clothes.



Here are some pictures of my latest obsession...matching clothes!





Obviously, I did not make these bathing suits. I got them for Jillian's 2nd birthday party in June...she is having a LadyBug themed swimming party and this is what J and Baby 2 will be wearing!


I did not make these either...ordered them on eBay. They are the Big Sister/Baby Sister outfits that the little Misses will be wearing as soon as Baby 2 enters this world. You can click and make them bigger...they have their names on them.




The rest of these I made...they are pretty fun...





The funky shirts

The tattoo shirts




We HAVE to have matching Razorback outfits...these will be nice just in time for football season to be rolling around!






The girly shirts

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bathing suits! How adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love the outfits you made! Especially the razorback ones! They are going to look adorable in them.

Mindy said...

you did sooo freaking good! Your shirtS are so awesome, you should totally start selling them! The razorback ones are going to be loved in ole Texas I am sure, and the girly ones with the flowers are my fav!

Elizabeth said...

All of them look so great! I think that we have the same swimsuits too!

Unknown said...

You're so dang creative it makes me sick. My kids will be running around naked all the time and here you are making all these! You should sell them, they are adorable!

Kimberly said...

Wow I think you could go into business on ebay! They are soo cutesy and original! Love love love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that particular make. The prices seeking the sneakers were approximately 210 dollars everwhere. But finally I bring about this site selling them for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?