Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Texas Day At School

A couple of weeks ago, Jillian's class had Texas day at school.  They were supposed to dress up in all Cowboy stuff and then they were learning all about Texas that day!  It was really cute and the kids looked adorable.  I wish I had taken a picture of her whole class.  
So, you all see from pictures on my blog how Jillian likes to dress every day...in all pink and always dresses.  Cowboy attire is not something that we have plenty of in our house.  I was really scrambling for something for her to wear.  Luckily, Summer had some boots for her girls for occasions just like this.  Jillian's hat is my lay out hat that I got at Sam Moon!  It worked though and I think my little Texas girl turned out looking adorable! 

YEE HAW!





 
And of course here is Jules...feeling a little left our of the pictures

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for yeargh

my web-site; new cellulite treatment