Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Last Day of School


The last day of school was so bittersweet for me this year.  I am so excited to have the girls home and to not have to be anywhere every single morning.  I love the no-schedule part of the summer.  I love to just go take the girls swimming every day or the library or to lunch.  I am so happy about that!  But, knowing that Jillian was forever done with preschool really made that day sad for me.  The girls had a blast though...as usual.  They love school.  They love their teachers and their friends and I know they will miss them this summer.  Here are the girls on the last day wearing their butterfly dresses to honor their school!




 Jillian and her teacher Ms. Beth



Jules with Ms. Holly and Ms. Nancy

1 comment:

Notsopc said...

I use to teach at a preschool in Fl. I loved it and I know your girls would have been one of my favorites.. and there is even a Ms Nancy teaching... Have a great summer with the girls.
Nancy