Friday, May 6, 2011

Muffins With Mom

 This year, I was lucky enough to go to Muffins With Mom twice!  The pre-k had theirs on Wednesday, and the 2's class had theirs on Thursday.  It was quite a muffin-packed week!  Both girls were so excited about Muffins with Mom and were talking about it all week.  They couldn't wait to show me the gifts they had been working on and to have me eat with them at school.  Jillian even vetoed the outfit I had picked out on her day because she wanted to wear her "most beautiful dress for Muffins with Mom!" that she picked out herself.     Here are some pictures of our really fun couple of days at school!


ROUND 1:

 My three matching girls


 Jillian on a sugar high from muffins, donut holes, fruit loops, and orange juice!


 Me and my first baby...who is almost 5!  I can't even believe it!


 Little Miss P was on her best behavior and slept through it!


 Jillian's gift to me was a hot pad with her sweet little 41/2 year old handprint.  I love it!


 Jillian and her favorite girls at school...Macie and Ella



ROUND 2:


 More matching...I just can't help myself.  I love to do it.  I might have a problem.

 Jules and her best girl, Ellie. I couldn't get these two to be serious enough for a good picture!


 Me and my middle baby...the 3 year old!


  Jules and the gift she made me...a tray with her hand and footprints!



Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful mommies out there! 

No comments: