Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Morning

Well, Santa definitely came to our house...although I am not sure I would say the girls were THAT good this year! :) KIDDING! Christmas morning might be my most favorite part of being a mom. I thought it was throwing birthday parties...but this year, I got totally {WAY TOO} into Christmas morning. I had been planning things for a couple of months...and I was the only one in the house waking up all though the night too excited to sleep! HA...loser, I know! So, here are pictures of my girls finding what Santa brought! It was absolutely the very best morning!


Waiting for Daddy to get the cameras ready...
The Gifts.
The girls got a new pink kitchen, pink utensils, aprons, pink appliances, tutus, and wooden food!

The precious aprons that Santa bought on Etsy.


ADORABLE.


pink appliances



The whole thing. I just love having little girls...it is so much fun!



Here are the girls plowing through the perfect set up of toys that Santa so strategically arranged!



So Happy!


Jillian discovering the tutus after a while. This girl is a sucker for a tutu. It looks like Jules is mid-cough in this one. Nice.


Playing together so nicely! :) Yeah right!


Aren't they cute!


Happy about their kitchen! Hopefully this will inspire them to play without mommy every once and a while!


Little mommies


Jillian making a pizza



Jules making some toast!



Looks like Santa enjoyed the cookies we made for him. And yes, even the milk is pink in this house! Poor Seth...and Santa!



post signature


1 comment:

Hello blog buddies! It's me, Crouse! said...

So cute! Is this the pottery barn kithen set? You're making it look so cute. i was trying to be frugal - it is so dang expensive! But you're making me rethink my Dave Ramsey plan...