Monday, June 22, 2009

Jillian Jane Turns 3 Today!!!!!

Today is Jillian's 3rd birthday! She gave me a present today when she woke up for the VERY first time with a dry pull-up!!!! Lets just hope that trend continues! We have a packed day of fun that we are off to do, but I will leave you with a couple of pictures of Jillian to show just how big she is at 3 years old!!!!











Jillian at 1 month old
Jillian at 1 year old
Jillian at 2 years old
Jillian at 3 years old
Stay tuned for pics of Jilly's really fun 3rd birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!!





post signature

6 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh my goodness, she is so big! And adorable! I hope Jillian has a wonderful birthday!

Shelley said...

Okay, so I am the "About Us" commentor! Whoops, gotta go work on my profile! ;)

Tara Gibson said...

happy birthday jillian!!!!!

Summer said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Jilly. We love you so much, and we can't wait to celebrate your third birthday!

lauren said...

Happy 3rd Birthday to your sweet Jillian!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday sweet Jillian!! You are such a big girl and a little beauty!! I hope you had fun seeing the "bannequins"!!