Sunday, April 19, 2009

Paris

In one week, my mom and I are headed to Paris for an entire week!!!! (No...not Paris, TX!) We will be gone from Tuesday to Tuesday together for some fun shopping, eating, drinking, etc.! I have never been to Paris before, and I am REALLY excited about our trip together! Seth will be taking on the role of Mommy (with A LOT of help from CC!!!!!!) but I doubt he will be taking on my blogging responsibilities. So, after I post ALL about my little Jules turning 1 this week, then I will be away for a week!!!! Can't wait to share my pictures when I get back!



post signature


8 comments:

Vicki said...

That sounds like so much fun! I wish I were going with you!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!!! HOW FUN!!

Rachel said...

Wow!! That sounds like such a great time!! Enjoy yourself and take tons of pics!!!

lauren said...

Wow! How awesome!!!! You will have the time of your life! Have so much fun and take lots of pictures!!

Tara Gibson said...

WOW! so jealous! have an amazing time!

Mindy said...

How cool! I can not believe you are going to Paris. What a super fun trip. :)

Sandi said...

Wow -- have fun!! And eat a Nutella crepe for me. Mmmmmmm.

Amy said...

What a one-of-a-kind experience! This will be something you do with your mom that you will remember for the rest of your life. So special!!! Have a great time. I can't wait to hear all about your trip, but looking more forward to hearing about Seth's experience with the girls while you were gone!!! :)