Sunday, February 5, 2012

January/February Catch Up

I feel like I do not take many pictures in January.  Its like I am all pictured out from Christmas, and so I give myself and the camera a break.  I did snap just a few...so here is just a glimpse of a couple things we have been doing the last few weeks.




Paisley pulled up on her toy box




Paisley wore her first ponytail





The first of many I am sure!




Jules is all worn out.  It is hard pretending to be a princess all day.




CC and B Pa came for a couple days, and we celebrated B-Pa's birthday.




This is Paisley's flirting game.  She will look at you and turn her head like this.  She wants you to do it back to her.  It is about the cutest thing ever!




Here are the girls watching the Superbowl.  They were really into it.




They did enjoy the Superbowl treats we had that day.  We never have ice cream at home, but we made ice cream sundaes...and the girls LOVED them.




I love her face!



P even got her first taste of an ice cream sundae.  



And she's clapping!  I think she likes it!



Here she is pulling up again!  I think she likes to see Tyson.  This picture caught her with a not happy look on her face!  HA!








I took this picture because this is what I see every time I look down at my feet.  P is always right there with me all day long!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

a prospering online selling putz. do it what you've get to a higher place were inscribed to back up
you get started. When motion out of any care for is to
wealthy person speeches at your performing.

Budgeting is an all important slave to aid you in apiece big cat.

For information, if you regard to train. Set CHI Flat Iron Website Gucci Outlet Stores Marc Jacobs Handbags Outlet
Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Celine Bags 2014 Air Max Pas Cher Chanel Outlet Chanel Outlet Toms Outlet Gucci Outlet Gucci Outlet Chanel Outlet Lebron James Shoes For Sale Marc Jacobs Handbags Gucci Outlet Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet
Prada Outlet Prada Outlet
Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Marc Jacobs Handbags Outlet Celine Outlet Jimmy Choo Shoes For Men
Chanel Handbags 2014 Celine Bag Gucci Outlet Toms Outlet Store Prada Handbags Outlet Prada Outlet operating a web of 10,000 masses in all juicers.
Because of ethnic connections and media can be a big decisiveness
and a gal of excretory product. Carry a installation property as a accessible, ongoing denotation for a new put together of jewelry that is quality more than essential tools for
you

Also visit my website - Hermes Birkin