Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day

Valentine's Day is one of my most favorite days of the year.  I know some people think it is a corny made-up holiday, but I think it is so much fun when you have kids to share this LOVE day with.  Here is our day in pictures.


Valentine's breakfast at our house.  Those cinnamon rolls WERE heart shaped before I baked them. 



Daddy and 2 of his 4 valentines







Our THREE valentines




Jules and her cute little class.
Jules is being loved on by her BFF Ellie.





Sweet P is ALWAYS along for the ride.  This girl is at Butterfly School more than some of the students!  



I happened to sign up as party mom for both girl's parties.  Don't know what I was thinking since this is also Paisley's birthday month.  This is Jillian's classroom decorations.




Jillian's place setting




Jules' class decorations




Jules' place setting




Cute Jules






Jillian's adorable class





Sweet J



My fellow party mom, Amy with her son Layton.
Layton was in my class 2 years ago



Me and Jillian





Jillian's class partying





Jules' class partying




crafting





Ms. Cheryl and Paisley
Ms. Cheryl loves P and P loves Ms. Cheryl.  She is pretty much Paisley's 3rd grandmother!  




Me and Jules



Now...to our Valentine's Night at home.  We started a tradition last year of treating the girls to a "fancy" dinner at home with Seth and I as the wait staff.  The girls LOVE this and eat it up!  Here is our set up of fancy Valentine decor.





The fancy table setting for our fancy girls.  We still have no formal dining room furniture, so we improvised.






The girls opening up their Valentine's gifts from us





Jillian got really creative this year.  Not only did they dress up in all of their dress up clothes and jewelry, but she wanted to drive her own car to the Valentine's restaurant.  So, they drove around the yard in their Escalade, and then pulled up to Mama B's Valentines restaurant.  They were having so much fun pretending to be "mommies".  




I swear I didn't copy Mimi!  I had already made my own heart-shaped ice for the girls too!





The girls reading their menus




Heart-shaped (pink) ice with our finest bottle of 2012 Fresca




heart-shaped cheese for an appetizer






Daddy (head of the wait staff) also served Edamame for an appetizer




P even got in on the action.  If there is food, then she is there!!!




Our Valentines






I have to include a picture of Tyson.  He always (so willingly) plays the part of our trusty bus boy.  He cleans up the tables and floors quicker than anyone.  He should get a promotion!





DESSERT









I LOVE these girls!!!!




This is Paisley cheating on her first birthday.  We let her have a few tastes of a strawberry cupcake and (no surprise) she LOVED it!  Bring on the first birthday!!!!









No comments: