Sunday, November 6, 2011

October Catch Up

We were SUPER busy in October.  We had dance, soccer, school, bunko at my house, Halloween parties, birthday parties, etc., etc.  So, here is our month in pictures!






Here is Jules one day when she was home while Jillian went to school.  She was drawing by herself and came and told me that she wrote her name.  She got the "J", "S", and "E"!



Paisley really started sitting up by herself.  And obviously here, she is teething too!




Paisley also started holding her bottle at every feed.  I really can't even hold it for her anymore.





Seth and I went to the Arkansas vs. Aggie game at Cowboys Stadium and had a blast!




More sitting up and playing with toys!




P just loving life!




Smiliest baby in Texas!




Paisley decided to wer her HU t-shirt!  





ADORABLE chubby baby feet.  LOVE these little feet!




We spent some time watching some movies together. 





We got a new pet!  This is Aerial Pinkalicious...the fish. (It is a male...a cross-dressing Beta.)  So far I am the only one cleaning out the bowl and taking care of the poor guy/gal.  Just what I needed...another mouth to feed and someone else to clean up after!




The big girls getting all dressed up for Emerson's Princess party...complete with make-up and jewelry!



All the little princesses at the party!




Jules and her balloon animal.





Jillian and her balloon animal.




I also recently got addicted to pinterest, and so I have been trying many things I have found on that site...including this hair style on Jillian.  It turned out pretty cute!




 I did a little fall decorating.  I love all my pumpkins in my table trough! 




We wore LOTS and LOTS of orange and black!




We also wore LOTS and LOTS of red, white, and blue to support our Texas Rangers, who went to the World Series for the 2nd year in a row!




Even Paisley got into the Rangers Spirit!




My Dad got a box for game 6 of the ALCS and our whole family (minus mom) got to go and we had the most wonderful time!  I will post separately about our Year with the Rangers soon!




Jillian's class got to take a field trip to the most Out-of-Control pumpkin patch in the country.  Luckily Seth went with me so I had some help with all three kids!  Here are the girls right before we headed to the pumpkin patch.  





Jillian and her two little friends, Natalie and Rachel.





The family





Jillian did a lot of dancing in dance class!




The big girls got to make some Halloween cookies...and they were yummy.  I mean, you have to REALLY like sprinkles to like this cookies! 





P steered clear of the overly-sprinkled cookies, and opted for a few sweet potato puffs instead.  She really started eating more solid foods, and working really hard on sung her fingers to pick up her own food!
This is a great picture to show the 2 little teeth that she popped out in the last month also.





Seth and I went to a Halloween party as Ellen and Portia.  This picture isn't great AT ALL, but I just really wanted to show the awesomeness that was Seth.  He was fully in character with make up, a stuffed bra, etc.  He was a great Ellen!  Anyone that knows us from college, knows that Seth LOVES to dress up!  HA!





More orange and black!  This was Halloween party day! I some how signed up to host both girls Halloween parties...which were both at 1:00.  That was fun running (with stroller) from one end of the school to another!




Jillian at her party.





Jillian's class.





Jules at her party.





Jules and her little class






Paisley started to spend a lot of time in her high chair.  She sits in it just like this and has her hands out at all times.  These hands are always moving too.  My mom says it looks like she is riding a motorcycle.  





Seth carved the girls a pumpkin.  He does this every year with the girls. 





Here are the girls getting ready to go trick or treating.  Jillian was a hippie, and Jules and P were both little kitties.  Actually, Jules will tell you she was a leopard kitty.  





PEACE!  Jillian kept saying gravy cause she just couldn't understand groovy!  She was one cool hippie chic!





Cute little kitty cat.




Another cute kitty!





Out family





We usually trick or treat in a large group, but the Dales ran off the DisneyWorld, and Papaw was on a business trip.  So, it was just us and Mimi this year!





The girls checking out their haul.  They did pretty good this year.  We usually just walk down the street, but they were ready to just keep going!  





Paisley did all the trick or treating and got NONE of the candy!  How sad!







Paisley also turned 8 months old...more on that later too.


Okay, FINALLY.  I think I am caught up for the most part.  Hopefully now, I can get back to my regular blogging.  It sure is nice to get that stress off of my shoulders! 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

love all the pictures!!!! You are super mom. I don't know how you do it......

Sue J. said...

Hi!!! I haven't looked at your pics in such a long time. And I love them all!! The girls are too cute! Paisley is getting too big! And it looks like you are having too much fun! Love your little family! Sue

P.S. I like your pumpkins on your kitchen table....