Thursday, July 8, 2010

Update

Well...I have been blog absent lately and that is because we moved to a new house 2 weeks ago this Friday. We chose this move date to fall right in the midst of our anniversary, father's day, Jillian's 4th birthday, and Seth's 30th birthday! Needless to say, it has been a very busy month and i have a lot of blogging to catch up on. I am working on them now and will soon be posting about each event above...plus a few more important things thrown in. So...if you have been missing us, we will be back shortly!

Until then...here are a couple pictures of my girls eating...on the floor....sans clothes. We have had our old house for sale for the last 3 months and we BARELY lived there since we were constantly getting ready for showings. My poor girls had to eat cookies on the floor...among other things! Thank goodness that is over with!



1 comment:

Marty Rhea Hill said...

Your girls are gorgeous and I love seeing them grow. Precious pics!!! I can't wait to hear about everything. I hope you are well.