Friday, February 5, 2010

A Sweet Hairdo

On Monday morning, I remembered that I needed to do my lesson plans for school. So, I set the girls up at the table with breakfast, drinks, and a Backyardigans episode to keep them busy so that I could get my stuff done really quick. I kept calling to them and Jillian kept telling me that all was well. Well, not even 10 minutes later, I walked in and found that Jules had apparently rubbed her syrupy plate all on her head...in her hair. Wow...what a nice start to our Monday morning! She ended up having a bath and hair-washing before 8:30! I just love this age!


NOT a good look for you girl!

Yummy!!!


Uh Oh...she is caught!


Bathtime!









That is much better! Us blondes can't hide dirty hair very well! :)








post signature


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful and Jillian in one of my favorite names! Have a great weekend! xxe