Saturday, April 30, 2011

Paisley is 2 Months Old

 Paisley at 2 Months


 Paisley is doing really good at 2 months old and is finally starting to get some personality of her own.  She is starting to smile all the time and it is so refreshing to have some good feedback from her!  She is also starting to coo at me some and that is just one of my very favorite things that babies do.  We went to the doctor yesterday and she is 9 pounds and 10 ounces.  That puts her in the 10% percentile for weight and height!  She is my teeny little thing and I LOVE it!  PK also has reflux pretty bad, so she spits up all the time...and it is a lot! Her and I are usually covered in it somehow.  I see lots of bibs and outfit changes in our future! 



For Comparison:
Jillian at 2 months


Jules at 2 months



And just so you know I am NOT lying, here is Paisley in mid-spit up!  Just as I was starting to take the 2 month pictures, she spits up!  And I got it on film!  Ha Ha Ha!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

What a cutie!! And I love the big bow!!

Mindy said...

That is hilarious! Cute little teeny tiny thing.