Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Santa Better Get Ready

This is what I walked in on the other day. BOTH girls have a Target Christmas Catalog, and they are BOTH pointing to everything and saying, "I want this. I want this..." Nice. Jules has learned this greedy habit by watching big sister beg for every "girl" toy in the book. And now Jules has mastered the saying, "I want this" while pointing. Oh my...hopefully next year Jillian will be old enough to understand not being greedy. Until then, I will just bite my tongue and hope no one in the stores hear my little girls begging!!!












post signature

4 comments:

Dallas said...

Nora wants EVERYTHING...absolutely EVERYTHING that she sees in the store, on commercials (I hate you commercials!), on billboards, etc. She either wants it for her birthday or wants Santa to bring it. She wants it all! Ughhhhh...I hope next years finds her less greedy too...hopefully she will learn.

Madison Sanders said...

Oh no!

Mindy said...

haha-you sure do have your work cut out for you B! Although I can assure you that boys are no different...but Elem seems to want everything boy and girl related. Does that make you feel better? Hehe. At least they chose wisely with the Target catalogue You gotta give it to em, they know where to find a bargain!

Team Dale said...

i am so glad to know that jules doesn't wear pants...neither does evelyn!