Sunday, May 6, 2012

Jules Minnie Mouse Birthday

Jules wanted a Minnie Mouse birthday party this year.  I am not a HUGE fan of characters, but I wanted to have the birthday party that she really wanted!  So, we did a classic Minnie party.  We had it at a park and invited lots of friends to come have cake and play some Minnie games.  I think Jules LOVED her party!







Of course, Jules' April birthday falls around the time that Texas is the windiest place in the world.  So, that caused my party table to look a little pathetic.  I couldn't decorate with everything I had, and we had to make do with what we had.  Here are Jules' cupcakes, cake with Minnie topper, fruit, Minnie cookies, and Minnie marshmallow pops.  The cute little iron tree on the right held our part favors...Minnie Mouse necklaces.  They would have looked so cute had they not all been blowing everywhere in the wind!  HA!





Minnie marshmallow pops





Jules and some of her favorite friends




Cousin Ansley pushing P around the park




Presley, Jules, and Ella



















The kids hit the Minnie Mouse piñata!!!












No comments: