Tuesday, May 1, 2012

End of the Year Program and Pre-K Graduation

The end of the year program at Butterfly School was very emotional for me this year.  Jillian will be starting kindergarten in the fall all the way across town.  I just couldn't figure out how to take her there and Jules to Butterfly School in Coppell.  So, we have decided to move Jules to the Pre-K that is in Jillian's school.  This means my Butterfly School Days are over.  I was very sad thinking about this.  The girls and I have all been there for three years.  Jillian started in the 3's class, Jules in the toddler class, and I taught in the 3's.  Once I had Paisley, I quit teaching, but continued to work for the preschool.  That's why this isn't just a school for us, but a family.  I have made REAL friends here that LOVE my girls and take such good care of them.  I am really going to miss seeing these friends all the time.   

So, for our very last program at Butterfly School, the girls put on a Texas-themed party!  



Texas girls...born and bred























My pre-k graduate.  Sniff Sniff










Jillian and her SWEET teacher Ms. Beth.  Jillian has had Beth for 2 years now, and she has been the best teacher EVER!  We love her so much and are so grateful for how much she has loved and taught Jillian!  We will miss her so much next year!



She's ready for kindergarten!


No comments: