Thursday, October 21, 2010

Potty Traning...or Lack Of

 A couple of weeks ago, I decided that it was finally time to potty train my little monster.  Well, I gave it about 30 minutes and that was about it.  I just don't have it in me to care right now!  I did Jillian at exactly 2 years and 7 months...and that gives me until Thanksgiving with Jules.  I mean, REALLY...I only have to have it done by the time the third baby arrives in late February.  But whatever...  There is a weekend where Seth will be traveling, and maybe the three of us will just camp out here all weekend long and make this girl FINALLY potty in her chair.  Until then...I leave you with pictures of Jules NOT pottying where she should.







UPDATE to this post...Jules DID potty just once yesterday in her potty.  This is the FIRST time after probably 30 attempts as sitting her down on her potty.  Here's hoping to a pottying future!!!!!

No comments: