Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cupcakes At Mimi's House

A couple of weeks ago, my mom and dad watched my girls for us so that Seth and I could have a kidless dinner. She took a couple of cute pictures and I really wanted to share them because they are so cute. This also gives me an opportunity to share with you Jules' latest obsession...the Band-aid. She LOVES Band-aids...and the weirdest part is that she ALWAYS wants one on her head. Every single day she asks for a Band-aid on her head. Who am I to discourage creativity in my child??? So, if you see us around town and Jules has a Band-aid on her head...don't feel sorry for her! She is fine!




sisters



Isn't she so stinkin cute???

2 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Every time I see a picture of your girls, I just think of little porcelin dolls. They are just so precious!

marcy said...

When Jules walked in with the bandaid on her head I said, "Jules you have a bandaid". She said, "Thank you!".
Later I find out there is not even a boo boo - just a bandaid!
She is learning to accessorize at such a young age!