Tuesday, August 9, 2011

VBS 2011

Okay, so we actually had VBS back in June and  am just now posting!  
Our theme this year was Aliens...and being an Alien for God.  
Our motto was: 
Called
Set Apart
Not of this World

I was on the committee again this year and was in charge of snacks.  We have been meeting and planning since January, and it was so nice to see everything come together and be such a success!  The kids all had a blast and we had such a wonderful turnout.  Of course, My little Jules got sick and missed half of it, but we all got to enjoy the wonderful week.  Here are a ton of pictures of the building, decorations, and my kids.  I won't even try to explain them all!






























































2 comments:

annalee said...

too fun! what a week!
just realized you go to church with my friend cassie,
through your group picture!

Annie said...

I remember that! I only was there the first day I had to stay home all the rest because of my migrain. Do you remember that? You brought me my snacks and crafts because I had to stay in bed!
But it was fun and I never knew Jules was sick!