Thursday, July 30, 2009

D-D-D-D-D-Dora!!!!!!!

Last weekend I took Jillian to see Dora Live with my friend Susie and her little girl, Violet. We had a REALLY great time at the show (despite fits on the way there that I WON'T go into) and I am really glad that we went. Susie and I were even really entertained as the show was not NEARLY as cheesy as we expected! Boots was our favorite character...so cute! Anyways, here are the pictures of the kiddos at the show! (For some reason they uploaded fuzzy...this is not how they look on my computer...but I am NOT battling blogger any more today!)


Jilly getting ready for the big show!


cheese....pure excitement on her face!




Jules got to look cute too, even though she got to have a stay-at-home date with Daddy.



Violet and Jillian walking to their seats.




Jillian with her blue estrella!





The girls posing by their seats



Me and the girls



Susie and Violet




DORA LIVE!!!!!!





Violet on the way home




Jillian on the way home. Too much excitement for a bunch of 3 year olds!



post signature


2 comments:

The Sweet Life said...

Too Cute...I love the picture of Violet and Jillian holding hands walking to their seats!

Lea Liz said...

adorable! so adorable! I love their little outfits, love them! I am coming to you for fashion advice when I have a daighter, if I ever do :)