Sunday, June 3, 2012

Trip to Louisiana

On June 1, my little sister had her wedding shower in Louisiana.  My older girls had dance pictures, so they had to stay behind with Seth.  I decided to take Paisley so that my grandparents could see her.  I don't know what I was thinking!  She was a mess in the car both ways...which included Mom, Dad, Summer, Macy, Me, and Paisley.  I actually shocked that any of them are still speaking to me after I brought the cry baby with me!  HA!  We had a good time seeing Kourtney for her shower, and visiting with family.  I actually didn't take any pictures, but just a couple that I got on my phone.  


Here is Paisley after I am bribing her to shut it with TWO tootsie roll pops!




Another VERY important event on June 1, was my grandparents celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary!  It is truly amazing and inspiring!  Here is the sweetest card that my grandfather wrote to my grandmother.  He gave her 6 roses to go with it.  



Papaw and Memaw





And since Seth was in charge of the girls for dance pictures, he had to sponge roll their hair.  Here is how Jules' hair turned out!  HA!



Jillian's turned out a little better!

No comments: