Sunday, April 22, 2012

Jules...The Birthday Girl

My middle baby turns 4!  SAD!  
Where did my bleach blonde, big blue-eyed baby go? 
Here's how we celebrated!




FOUR!




Celebrating with her class



Birthday cookies




The Dale girls spent the night with us and they all woke up to Jules' birthday breakfast!




Silly faces!




Precious 4 year old







This is the best of the worst of all 6 girls ready for church.  Emerson has her pouty face on, and I guess Jillian thinks we are still making silly faces!





My Three













So excited!  Her first American Girl doll! 





And what did the birthday girl decide to do on her birthday in April???? 
SWIM of course! 
Only our family goes swimming in April.  It was COLD COLD COLD!









Me and my birthday baby at her dinner of choice...Benihana!
















No comments: